Why Sponsor an Event?
The News Sentinel Auto Show returns to the Knoxville Convention Center on February 21 - 23, 2014. This twenty-fifth annual event focuses on providing East Tennessee auto enthusiasts and prospective auto buyers a one-stop shop to preview the latest makes and models in the auto industry with zero sales pressure! Don’t miss the chance to reach this motivated, high-quality audience that is willing and ready learn about your business.
On average, of those who attended the 2012 News Sentinel Auto Show:
- 60% were 46+ years old, and 59% had a household income of $45,000+. (24% had a household income of $90,000+).
- 67% of our attendees were married, and 39% had one or more children in the household.
- 57% of attendees had a college or post-college degree, and 72% were employed.
- 53% of attendees planned on making their next vehicle purchase within 12 months.
- 94% of attendees were somewhat or very satisfied with their Auto Show experience.
- 87% of attendees would recommend the News Sentinel Auto Show to others.
- 7 out of every 10 attendees felt their experience at the Auto Show would influence future purchasing decisions.
U.S. Auto Sales - A Bright Spot in the Economy.
- Future new car purchases are on the rise in Knoxville - Nearly 37,000 adults said they plan to buy or lease a new vehicle in the next 12 months - a rate 70% greater than just two years ago.
- The average car on the road is 11.1 years-old; the average truck is a record 10.4 years old. Consumers who held off buying new cars during the recession are reaching the point where they must replace their vehicles.
- Auto financing is loosening up, interest rates and gas prices are falling and consumers have spent the past few years paying down their debts. Lower rates and debt loads mean more and more consumers can purchase a new car.
Event marketing also offers benefits not available through traditional advertising.
- Get an Edge: Enhance your brand image and position and maximize awareness.
- Credibility: Events provide an opportunity to establish your company’s position in the marketplace and reinforces your legitimacy to your potential and existing customers.
- Cost-effective: Studies reveal that the average cost per attendee interaction at an event is significantly lower than the cost of an average sales call. Event-qualified leads mean more clients, less time.
- Audience Concentration: Events provide the best time to meet, educate and persuade large volumes of customers at one time, in ways that can’t be done on TV, radio, print or online.
- Leave consumers with impressions they won't easily forget.
As consumers are faced with more and more choices, and the business environment becomes even more competitive, reaching the right decision makers is more important than ever. When you consider that 59% of Knoxville future new car purchasers and 63% of Knoxville adults whose last vehicle purchase was new read the News Sentinel in print or online weekly, the News Sentinel Auto Show is a must for your company.